1. Information We Collect
Where We Collect It From. We may collect personal information about you, meaning information that can uniquely identify you, from various sources, such as:
- Directly from you when you use the Services, such as when you submit a form, register for an account, access certain features or content, or contact us;
- Social networks through which you may interact with us; and
- Our agents, service providers, business partners, and other third parties we engage to provide you the Services.
What We Collect. The personal information we collect about you may include, without limitation:
- Contact information, such as name, address, email address, and phone number;
- Login information, such as username, password, and security questions and answers;
- Information necessary for the Services, such as weight and date of birth;
- Employment information, such as job history;
- Legal, Authentication, and Security information, such as your government identification;
- Preference information, including preferences related to promotions and marketing; and
- Other information you choose to provide, such as voluntary information provided when you contact us.
Automatic Collection. When you use the Services, we may also collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies and web beacons. A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to a visitor’s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser. A “web beacon,” also known as an Internet tag, pixel tag, or clear GIF, is used to transmit information about actions of the user opening the page or email containing the beacon back to a web server. We may also use third-party analytics tools (such as Google Analytics, Hotjar Analytics, Meta Pixel, Google Tag, and Hubspot) that collect information about use of the Services and user traffic. The information we collect by automated means may include, without limitation:
- Information about the devices you use to access the Services (such as the IP address and the type of the device, operating system, and web browser);
- Dates, times, and duration of use of the Services (including whether you are a repeat or first-time visitor); and
- Information on actions taken when using the Services (such as page views and website navigation patterns).
Types of Cookies. The bullet points below outline the types of cookies we use on our Services and why we use them.
- Strictly Necessary. These cookies are essential for the Services to perform their basic functions. These include cookies that are required to allow registered users to authenticate and perform account related functions.
- Analytics and Performance. Performance cookies collect information on how users interact with our Services, including what pages are visited most, as well as other analytical data. We use these details to improve how our Services function and to understand how users interact with our Services.
- Functionality. These cookies are used to store preferences set by users such as account name, language, and location.
- Security. We use these cookies to help identify and prevent potential security risks.
- Advertising. These cookies are used to display relevant advertising to users who use our Services, as well as to understand and report on the efficacy of ads served on our Services. They track details such as the number of unique visitors, the number of times particular ads have been displayed, and the number of clicks the ads have received. They are also used to build user profiles, including showing you ads based on products or services you’ve viewed or acts you have taken on our (and other) websites and services. These are set by us and trusted third party networks and are generally persistent in nature.
- Embedded Content. Services hosted by us make use of different third-party applications and services to enhance the experience of Service visitors. As a result, cookies may be set by these third parties, and used by them to track your online activity. We have no direct control over the information that is collected by these cookies.
Statistical Information. The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information. It helps us to improve and personalize our Services, including by enabling us to identify and authenticate users.
2. How We Respond to “Do Not Track” Signals
A do not track signal (“DNT”) prevent web applications from tracking you, you can learn more about DNT at https://allaboutdnt.com.
4. How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use information we obtain about you to:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you provide your name and contact information on a voluntary submission form, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry.
- Send you information or materials you request;
- Maintain a record of your activity using the Services;
- Respond to your questions and comments and provide customer support;
- Communicate with you about our products, services, offers, and promotions;
- Operate, evaluate, and improve our business and services we offer;
- Analyze and enhance our marketing communications and strategies;
- Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims, and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users;
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards.
Other Uses. We may also use the information we obtain about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
5. Disclosure of Information
Who We Disclose To. We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction. We may disclose personal information about you:
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Cypheron Healthcare, users of the Services, or others; and
- With your consent.
6. Data Security
We have implemented measures intended to protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. Please note that the electronic transmission of information is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place to safeguard personal information will never be defeated or fail, or that such measures will always be sufficient or effective. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
7. Your Choices
Most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all of the features of the Services.
- Promotional Communications
If you have received a promotional email from us, you can opt out of receiving future promotional emails from us by following the unsubscribe instructions contained in such email. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about the Services you have requested.
- Web Analytics
- You may opt out of the aggregation and analysis of data collected about you on our website by Google Analytics by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/.
- To learn more about Hotjar’s analytics services and privacy practices, see the ‘about Hotjar’ section of Hotjar’s support site. To opt-out data collection by Hotjar, see https://www.hotjar.com/legal/compliance/opt-out/.
- You may opt out of the aggregation and analysis of data collected about you on our website by HubSpot by emailing [email protected]
- To learn more about Facebook’s privacy practices, see facebook.com/policy.php.
- Third-Party Tracking
Although we do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising or other targeted content, a number of these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted advertisements from members of the Network Advertising Initiative by visiting http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices.
8. Accessing and Changing Your Information
You may request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. You may make such an access, correction, or deletion request: (1) if you are a California resident, by submitting the request form located here; or (2) if you are not a California resident, by submitting the request form located here.
9. Your California Privacy Rights
10. Children Under the Age of 13
The Services are not directed to, and we do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from, children under the age of 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us.
12. Data Transfers
We are based in the United States. When we obtain information about you, we may transfer, process, and store such information outside of the country in which you reside, including in the United States. By using the Services, you consent to the transfer to and processing and storage of your information in countries outside of your country of residence, which may have different data protection laws than those in the country where you reside.
13. Notice to EEA and UK Residents
Privacy and security are key to our approach to product development and business. We continuously evaluate all our practices in an effort to safeguard your information as effectively as possible. In that vein, we’re glad to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and to help our customers comply with GDPR.
- Retention of Data. We will only retain personal information for as long as it is required to provide you the Services you have requested, or as otherwise required by applicable law.
- Your Rights. You may exercise the rights afforded to you under the GDPR, including the right to access, correct, update, and/or delete your personal information. You may also object to the further processing of your personal information and request portability of your personal information at any time by contacting us using the information provided below.
- Consent. You may withdraw your consent that allows us to collect, store, and otherwise process your personal information, at any time. Please contact us using the information provided below to do so.
- Data Protection Authority. You have the right to complain to an applicable data protection authority. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority, contact information may be found here.
14. Contact Us